The hydrocarbon accounting on production and transportation quantities and overall mass balancing is one of the most critical processes within oil and gas facilities. Mismeasurements or misallocations can have serious implications on the company’s financial position and profit.
In order to stay compliant and financially healthy it is of upmost importance to stay up to date on all available and latest technology and international standards. Furthermore, decision makers need to formulate and assess a full understanding of any impact that new regulation and legislative changes could bring.
OGC Greenworld provides global services and support to the executive management of companies within oil & gas industries to gather information, understand it and maximise actions to their advantage.Our services include:
- Standardization / legislation of hydrocarbon measurement
- Support for concession, exploration and sales contracts
- Optimizing current and future metering systems
- Standardization of procedures for operation and maintenance
- Dispute investigations and reporting (Re-allocation, measurement & accounting)